Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Defining Noble Ignitus sky

The following posts will be a low horizon (plainsman) view of all that is above me.

Life on the plains affords so much BLUE that i feel compelled to pay some homage to this expanse. 
I do take the liberty to express myself "loosely", each post will focus on what i directly observe above me or that which racinates from above.

in essence, this is a journal of the weather on my physical and mental self.

#1 - an image from my eye:
cascade hops framing hopeful rain.
first harvest is not too far away.

i will still be working on some of the details, but each post will contain:
1. an image from my eye.
in addition to the essential image each post can also have:
2. possibly a weather summary of the day to better define the image,
3. possibly an astronomical summary of the day to better define image,
and weekly 
4. and possibly a star chart for evening viewing.

i have used the same sources for my weather data for years now

#2 weather summary


#2 weather summary

#2 weather summary

#3 astronomical summary

#4 star chart
and as always please excuse my use of english.
i will continue to write as i speak and use capitalization & punctuation as i feel will support the visual layout of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment